Polyethylene adhesive tape is a kind of base material, mainly used for anticorrosive engineering outside pipelines. The polyethylene adhesive tape is practical and simple to use, and can be used for a long time in a low temperature environment. No impact on the environment. There are many kinds of polyethylene adhesive sizes. Select the required size according to the needs. Let us take a look at the characteristics, application fields and precautions of polyethylene adhesive tape.
1. Characteristics and application fields of polyethylene adhesive tape
1. The adhesive layer is uniform in thickness, with good initial viscosity, large cohesion, and strong adhesion to the surface of the pipe. Good sealing performance, extremely low water vapor permeability and water absorption; good fluidity, self-repair, no permanent bubbles.
2. The substrate and adhesive layer have strong affinity, and there will be no delamination and delamination during storage, construction and use.
3. High electrical insulation, excellent aging resistance and strong resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
4, no holes, voltage resistance, good insulation effect. Protects against electric shock in natural conditions
5, high strength, good impact resistance, effectively prevent external stress damage; appropriate elongation. Not easy to break, easy for mechanization and manual use.
6, single-layer winding of the tape can achieve the standard requirements of ordinary or reinforced anti-corrosion. Changed the need for multi-layer winding of traditional tape, reducing the impact of artificial factors on the quality of anti-corrosion during anti-corrosion operation, and reducing construction costs.
7, easy construction, fast speed, no curing time. Both manual and mechanical operations are available, shortening the construction cycle.
8. Low cost, no pollution and no waste.
9, complete variety, specifications, and colors, including anti-corrosion tape (inner belt), protective tape (outer belt), repair tape, anti-corrosive primer and construction equipment.
10. Polyethylene adhesive tape is mainly used for oil and gas transmission. Anticorrosion of the outer surface of buried steel pipelines such as water supply and drainage and gas transportation in chemical industry and urban construction.
11. It has the characteristics of convenient construction and no pollution. It is one of the preferred anti-corrosion systems for pipeline external corrosion protection.
Second, polyethylene adhesive tape matters needing attention.
1. During transportation, the tape should be protected from direct sunlight, rain, and crush deformation. So as not to damage the adhesive layer and affect the anticorrosive effect of the pipeline.
2. Before using the polyethylene adhesive tape, ensure that the surface of the anti-corrosion pipe is dry, free from stains, rust, and burrs. If unqualified, surface pretreatment is needed, otherwise it is easy to degumming.
3. After the primer is applied, wind the polyethylene adhesive tape in time. If the primer is left overnight or if it is exposed to windy sand. It can cause sand and dust on the surface of the primer, which affects the adhesion between the tape and the primer, and the non-adhesive areas are easy to swell, which affects the quality of anticorrosion.
4. The polyethylene anticorrosive tape must be tightened when it is wound, because as long as it is polyethylene, it has a certain expansion and expansion coefficient, and bubbles and bulging will appear after high temperature exposure.
5. Electrical spark detection is required after the tape is wound to repair the wound and repair the unqualified places. If the area is large, the original tape needs to be removed and the surface of the steel pipe reprocessed. Then apply primer and wrap the tape until the test is qualified, and then the trench can be backfilled.
NINGBO CIXI DREAM ROUND SILK PRINTING EQUIPMENT FIRM
Add：No.185, bridge 3 road, xiaoqiaotou village, qiaotou town, cixi city